I try to read everyday, but finding time can be tough. As a result I’ll read whenever, and wherever, I can grab a few minutes.
At the moment, my reading places include:
- In bed
- Curled up on the sofa in front of the log fire
- On the train (and tube) in London
- On the station platform (waiting for delayed train)
- In the car, sat at the level-crossing (the barriers always close for at least five minutes!)
- In the bath (difficult with a Kindle!)
- Waiting at supermarket checkout
What about you?
Where and when do you find your time to read?