I stumbled across this via a link on the awesome Novelicious [http://www.novelicious.com] website.
Paper Passion is a new fragrance by Geza Schoen, Gerhard Steidl, and Wallpaper* magazine. The rather awesome packaging is by Karl Lagerfeld and Steidl.
Karl Lagerfeld is quoted as saying “The smell of a freshly printed book is the best smell in the world.”
Well, I’m not sure about smelling like a freshly printed book myself, but I’m loving this for the packaging alone.
You can find out more about Paper Passion at http://www.steidlville.com/books/1312-Paper-Passion.html/
- Perfume that smells like new books (boingboing.net)
- New perfume lets you smell like books (lostateminor.com)
- A Perfume that Smells Like a Book – and Karl Lagerfeld Is Involved (hintmag.com)
- Paper Passion – The new fragrance by Steidl, Wallpaper* and Karl Lagerfeld (slamxhype.com)
- Paper Passion, A Perfume That Smells Like Books For Booklovers (laughingsquid.com)
- Wallpaper, Steidl – Paper Passion by Geza Schoen (fragrantica.com)
- A Perfume That Smells Of An Obscure Pleasure: The Printed Word (fastcodesign.com)
- Paper Passion Fragrance Helps You Smell Like An Old Book (huffingtonpost.com)
- No Comment: Paper Passion perfume for e-booklovers (tuaw.com)
- Karl Lagerfeld to Release an Inspired-by-Books Fragrance (bellasugar.com)